Due to the fact I am judging an ebook contest, and taking a class on New Zealand ecology, I don’t have time to do the necessary editing of Wintermoon Ice. 😦 So I’ve asked my editor to delay publication until mid-October.  This is the first time I haven’t been able to turn around my edited manuscript in the proper time frame, and I am feeling pretty bad about it.  Next time I’ll have to remember not to load too much on my plate!